skip to main content

                                             TITLE 1



As a parent of a student enrolled in a Title I school, you have the right to know the professional qualifications of the classroom teachers and instructional assistants who instruct your child.  You may ask for the following information:


·         Whether the teacher is certified to teach the subjects and/or grade levels the teacher is teaching


·         Whether the teacher’s certificate is a waiver or sub-standard certificate


·         The teacher’s academic major, graduate degrees, if any, and


·         The teacher’s certification area


If you would like to receive this information, you may contact your child’s principal.


ADA Compliance Errors 0